IceBar Australia Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase. By making a purchasing from IceBar Australia, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate to both the purchases and attendance at all IceBar Australia venues. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent purchasers (“you”).
IceBar Australia may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
IceBar Australia’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the information on IceBar Australia’s website and at IceBar Australia venues at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from IceBar Australia on request.
General Terms and Conditions
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- IceBar Australia will only offer a refund or exchange of a purchase if the event/session is cancelled, rescheduled or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. IceBar Australia does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event/session is cancelled or rescheduled, all liability is limited to the amount of the purchase (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), IceBar Australia will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event/session.
- IceBar Australia will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event or time period. IceBar Australia may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
- IceBar Australia will not provide a refund due to a direct impact caused by Covid-19 or a Government directed lockdown.
- If you cannot attend your booking, made directly with IceBar Australia or made via a third party booking agent, you may request a change to your booking time/day and IceBar Australia will endeavour to accommodate where possible. Any changes within 48 hours of the scheduled booking will incur a fee of $25 per adult and $10 per child.
- If you cannot attend your booking, made directly with IceBar Australia or made via a third party booking agent, you may request for your booking to be placed on hold and you will be given full flexibility to reschedule up to 18 months from the original booking date. Any changes within 48 hours of the scheduled booking will incur a fee of $25 per adult and $10 per child.
- For function bookings; you may request a change to your booking time/day a minimum of 7 days prior to the event and IceBar Melbourne will endeavour to accommodate. However, we will not accept any changes made after this cut off period.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to IceBar Australia is subject to these Terms.
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from IceBar Australia venues on reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are heavily intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the ice bar experience for others.
- You are not permitted to use cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones) in any IceBar Australia venue.
- If you arrive late you will be permitted to enter the venue for the remainder of the session or given the option to reschedule in line with the above terms.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to any IceBar Australia venue may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable.
- While IceBar Australia takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. IceBar Australia may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error IceBar Australia will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in IceBar Australia reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, IceBar Australia may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any charge back fees charged to IceBar Australia.
All of the above terms apply to purchases and attendance at the following venues;
IceBar Melbourne (Eskimo Five Pty Ltd)
IceBar Surfers (Three Polar Bears & A Penguin Pty Ltd)